Yaesu FC-50 Antenna Tuner
The Yaesu FC-50 is an automatic antenna tuner designed expressly for the FT-891.
The .5m control cable (1.6 foot) and .5m coaxial jumper cable (1.6 foot) are included.
Two joint plates are also included if you wish to physically join the the FC-50 and FT-891.
* Coverage: 1.8 - 29.7 MHz and 50 - 54 MHz
* Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
* Maximum Power: 100 watts
* Tune Up Power: 4 - 60 watts
* Memories: 100
* Tuning time: 5 seconds or less
* Antenna matching impedance HF: 16 to 150 Ohms
* Antenna matching impedance 6m: 25 to 100 Ohms
* Power Supply: 13.8 VDC (derived from the transceiver)
* Size: 6.1 x 1.8 x 8.3 inches (155x45x211mm)
* Weight: 3 lbs. (1.35 kg)
Ok I guess
I bought this device recently and while it looks nice, there are no instruction manuals except for a once sided sheet of paper that tells you how to install it. Notably, on this one sheet of paper, it instructs you to set a dip switch that doesn't exist. This model lacks a full and complete manual on how to set up and how to install. Very challenging to setup as I had to reach out to two very experienced amateur radio operators to try and help get this working.