RT Systems ADMS-M3200 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FTM-3200.
- Transfer data to the radio using a micro SD card. No need to move the radio from the car. Easily carry the file to the radio.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 and 8.1 (full version) or Windows 10.
RT Systems Software
All my radios use RT Systems' software and it is simply the best out there. If you have 2 or more radios you can "Copy & Paste" entire Simplex/Repeater files from one radio to another in seconds to reprogram the other easily. The programming cables always work (unlike cheap offshore ones) and simply you will never go wrong. Always remember to save the original download Image File from your radio and save it as such. If your radio ever acts up you will need this File to reset the radio. Then start with your Programming and save that File as you wish to name it.