No fuss, easy to install and robust - the Raymarine EV-200 Power Autopilot combines Raymarine's autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems' R&D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
EV-1 Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70Rs Autopilot Control Head
The p70Rs has a convenient rotary control knob and support for multiple autopilot modes including Auto, standby, trolling patterns, and track mode from your GPS or chartplotter.
The p70R autopilot control head is designed for power craft with push buttons and a rotary control dial. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160 viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-200 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Evolution Cabling Kit
SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
A cable to connect a SeaTalkng backbone to a 12V switched power supply. This provides power to the whole network and attached devices.
SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
Individual devices connect to the backbone by spur cables that run to T-pieces on the backbone. The backbone carries both data and power to attached devices. The backbone should be sized so that it will run past every location where an NG or NMEA 2000 device might be installed.
SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
Individual devices connect to the backbone by spur cables that run to T-pieces on the backbone.
SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
Used for connecting spurs to the backbone.
SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
Used for connecting white SeaTalkng Spur Cables to Blue SeaTalkng Backbone Cables
Go at each end of SeaTalk backbone, two are required per system.
In The Box
- 1 x The EV Sensor Core
- 1 x p70Rs Autopilot Control Head
- 1 x ACU-200 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
Web DescriptionA06028This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionA06034In stock
Web DescriptionA06035In stock
Web DescriptionA06036In stock
Web DescriptionA06039In stock
Web DescriptionA06040In stock
Web DescriptionA06041This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionA06064This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionA06068This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionE22158The SeaTalk to Seatalk converter allows select SeaTalk devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalk data networkIn stock
Web DescriptionE55060The most basic system may consist of a C Series Widescreen or an E Series Widescreen with a DSM30, DSM300 or a radarThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionEV-100 POWERAutomagicTM - No lengthy calibration procedures to perform. No compass calibration required. Plug and play connectionsThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionEV-100 WHEELThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionEV-200 POWER PUMPThis product requires special order.