Ranger RCI-2995DXCF 10/12 Metre Amateur Radio Base Station Transceiver
Designed to enhance any serious operators shack, this rack-mounted unit offers exceptional sound quality and large, easy-to-use controls.
The RCI-2995DX has features that include AM-CW-FM-SSB modes of operation, variable power, noise blanker and built-in heavy duty AC power supply and provides 150 Watts PEP output, and a rear panel frequency meter output for measuring transmit operating frequency.
- 10 & 12 Metre Bands
- Large Frequency Display with Dimmer
- Improved Receiver Design
- New Green Backlit Display
- Variable Output Power Control
- Active Frequency Scanner
- Ten Programmable Frequencies
- Programmable Repeater Split
- Receiver Clarifier (±0.5kHz)
- Dual Panel Meters
- Noise Blanker/ANL Circuitry
- Frequency Selector Lockout
- Continuous Duty Built-in AC Power Supply
The RCI-2995DX offers microprocessor-based advanced features typically found in high-end units costing several times as much, including programmable repeater offset and capabilities for a CTCSS tone option — great for increasing repeater activity on 10 metres — and receiver scanning for quick search of active frequencies.
The 2995DX offers three methods of frequency selection, non-volatile memory to store and scan up to ten favourite frequencies, scanning of selected frequency segment or stored frequencies and front panel frequency selector lockout .
In addition, the RCI-2995DX offers an impressive array of design and performance improvements:
- An improved receiver: designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixer: for improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- Surface mount components for increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Variable Power Output from 150 Watts to 2 Watts - great for PSK-31 operation.