RAM Mounts RAM-HOL-TABL11U TAB DOCK-N-LOCK Model Specific Sync & Lock Cradle for the Apple iPad mini WITHOUT CASE, SKIN OR SLEEVE
The RAM-HOL-TABL11U consists of a spring loaded backplate, custom support cups and locking mechanism for the iPad mini WITHOUT skin, sleeve or case. This spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your iPad mini, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your iPad mini can be used just as it was intended. Quickly lock the cradle, keeping your iPad mini secure and safe from theft.
The RAM Tab-Tite™ cradle is compatible with the following tablets:
Apple iPad mini WITHOUT CASE, SKIN, SLEEVE
The RAM-HOL-TABL11U holder is compatible with any tablet or reader that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Height: 6.55" minimum to 9.8" maximum
Width: Maximum width to 5.31"
Depth: 0.125" minimum to 0.56" maximum
1. Locking mechanism for theft deterrence
2. High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
3. Spring loaded for ease of removal and insertion of your tablet
4. Full access to all ports
5. Customize height of holder for your tablet
6. Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM ball mounts
7. Unique patent pending design enables the use of the factory iPad charging cable with docking connector
8. Compatible with many other Apple Certified cable/docking connector accessories including docking connector modules
9. Quickly dock and undock your iPad without requiring the insertion and removal of the charging cable
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. RAM docks do not include the RAM-B-202U (Round Base & 1" Ball) or RAM-202U (Round Base & 1.5" Ball), required to attach to the dock and RAM mounting system. To insure your mount is "theft deterrent" proof, it is recommended that the RAM-KNOB3LU be purchased; this part attaches to the mount.