RAM Mounts RAM-HOL-AQ6U Sealed Enclosure Medium/Wide Size AQUA BOX
RAM AQUA BOX® cases provide sealed enclosure and protection for your handheld devices. The clear, touch through screen allows you to view your electronics as well as use their function keys while in place. There is even a place for a small lock to serve as a theft deterrent. The AMPS hole pattern on the back of the box allows this enclosure to be attached to a multitude of RAM mounting bases and kits. Ideally suited to Motorcycles and ATV’s, keep your portable devices safe, dry, and accessible.
AQUA BOX® 1 Internal Dimensions:
Width=6", Height=4", Depth=1.75" inches
AQUA BOX® 1 External Dimensions:
Width=6.5", Height=5.25", Depth=2" inches
1. A unique, patented all inclusive seal and Flex-Lens. This is really cool stuff!
2. Touch through lens to operate buttons.
3. Power, earphone and accessory cables are routed through a patented, self draining baffledesign to keep moisture out.
4. Fits any RAM Mounting System for use on Planes, Motorcycles, Boats, ATVs, Bikes, etc.
5. Easily locks with any standard mini padlock.
6. All marine grade construction including stainless steel hinge pin and mounting hardware.
7. Flex-Lens may be replaced in seconds if scratched or damaged. (inexpensive)
8. Lifetime Warranty on all components other than Flex-Lens.
The face of the AQUA BOX® 1 is a door, allowing you to place your electronic device in the cradle. If required, you can lock the box, with a small padlock, once closed. Inside the RAM AQUA BOX® are padded sheets enabling you to place your electronic device in the box firmly and securely. You can punch out the back of the AQUA BOX® to allow cables you be connected to you device, while maintaining a waterproof environment.
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. Keyed lock not included with purchase.
The AQUA BOX® includes a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any of the RAM compatible mounts. RAM cradles do not include the RAM-B-202U (Round Base & Ball) or RAP-B-202U (Round Composite Base & Ball), required to attach to the AQUA BOX® and RAM mounting system.