Pryme Dual Bone Conduction Noise Resistant Headset
The SPM-1600 series is a wrap-around headset features a mic element that rests against the user’s temple. The microphones picks up transmit audio directly from vibrations below the user’s skin, using advanced bone conduction technology. Since the dual ambient ear speakers do not block the user’s ears, the SPM-1600 allows the user to hear both incoming radio calls and what is going on around them.
The Pryme SPM 1600 headset is ergonomically positioned on the temple and the electromechanical transducer, which converts electric signals into mechanical vibrations, sends sound to the internal ear through the cranial bones. The bone conduction allows you to put in ear protection and still hear your surroundings.
Package includes one bone conduction noise restistant headset with Push to Talk feature.
• Dual-Bone Conduction temple microphone reduced background noise
• Transmits audio directly from vibrations below the user’s skin
• Adjustable wrap-around style headset secures behind the user’s head
• Ambient receive speakers leave the user’s ears uncovered
• User can hear both incoming radio transmissions and the sounds going on around them
SPM-1602 VERTEX X02 One Pin Radios: FT-10R, FT-250, FT-40R, FT-50R, FT-60R, VX-10, VX-110, VX-150, VX-1R, VX-2E, VX-2R, VX-300, VX-400, VX-5R, VXF-1