Navionics Update microSD Card for US/Canada
The Navionics Update chip allows you to update your existing chart. Simply use your old chart to activate the update chip and get the latest updates. You can even expand the Navionics coverage area with flexible chart selection.
Simply plug the chip into any PC/MAC and download 2D chart content for marine areas and lakes, plus receive a 12 month subscription to Freshest Data which includes: free daily chart updates, Community Edits, SonarCharts, and more! Choose coverage areas from around the globe from both Gold and HotMaps Premium charts and download only the necessary areas needed.
This is the only process available to update Lowrance Elite Gold bundled charts and Raymarine Silver bundled charts.
Navionics Updates can be activated using:
Navionics cards: Navionics+, Gold, HotMaps Premium, Marine & Lakes USA, Silver, SonarChart™ for Garmin GPS
Cards from other manufacturers:
- C-MAP: BDS, Essential, 4D, 4D Local, 4D Wide, 4D MAX, 4D MAX+, MAX N, MAX N+, MAX-N Bathy, MAX NT and MAX NT+ on SD/MSD
- Fishing Hot Spots on SD, MSD, and MMC
- Garmin: BlueChart, BlueChart G2, Vision, LakeVu, LakeVu Ultra on SD/MSD
- Lakemaster for Humminbird, LakeMaster ProMap for Lowrance and LakeMaster for Lowrance (Newer versions)
- Lowrance Insight and Lowrance Insight HD on SD/MSD
- Lowrance NauticPath on MMC
- TrakMaps for Garmin on SD/MSD including the Demo Cards
- TrakMaps for Lowrance
- Magellan BlueNAV XL3 Check plotter compatibility before purchasing.
Navionics bundled cards:
- Raymarine bundles: Silver 93S, 94S; Gold DWL001, 32XG, 1XG+2XG+3K, NEB-3/R1, NEB-3/R2, NEB-3/R3
- Lowrance, Simrad, B&G bundles: (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G) NEB-3/ELI4, NEB-3/ELI5, AUS-3/ELI4, AUS-3/ELI5, KIT72MSD032XG and KIT72MSD033X
- Humminbird: 26GS, MSD/NEB-3/HUM5, MSD/AUS-3/HUM6