MFJ Premium stainless steel telescopic whip
Rigidly collared at the base, stronger than plated brass, and impervious to rust and corrosion, it stands up to the forces of nature and the rigors of portable operation where others might fail.
The base of the whip features a standard 3/8 - 24 mounting stud for installation on mobile or fixed antenna mounts like MFJ’s lip mounts, magnet mounts, tripods and dipole mounts.
- 3.66 metres (12 feet) fully extended
- Seven sections
- Collapses to 66 cm (26 inches)
- Solid 1.9 cm x 6 cm (¾ inch diameter by 2 ? inch) long chrome plated brass base.
- 2.22 cm (? inch) bottom section and 25.4 cm (10 inch) top section with .8 cm (5/16 inch) diameter round ball tip
- Telescopes to .25 Wave to cover FM to 12/15 metres. Use base loading coil to cover lower bands.