The VS825SD underwater camera features an all new innovative flat panel LCD colour monitor. These new LCD monitors are sunlight readable eliminating the need for a sun shade. The super high resolution 600v x 800h LCD screen incorporates a sophisticated thermostatically controlled heater enhancing the viewing experience in winter conditions. The super bright, high intensity white LED’s lights are located above the camera (not around the lens) reducing particulate reflection in low light viewing conditions.
It’s as simple as pressing a key to choose between keypad control system functions. Keypad controls: power ON/OFF, LED underwater lighting, dimmer control for lighting intensity, screen contrast, colour, and screen brightness. A video output jack is located at the back of the monitor to allow for recording. The compact VS825SD screen folds down for storage allowing for maximum portability and protection. Ideal colour viewing system for both winter ice fishing and open water use.
• NEW Value added item Camera Panner included in box.
• 8-inch class Flat Panel, Hi-Res, Switchable Colour / B&W LCD, Waterproof Display
• Sony Super HAD II CCD, .01 lux Camera with 75-feet of cable.
• Solar Intelligent® Display – 3X Brighter
• On-Screen Direction, Depth, Temp and Battery Voltage
• On-Screen information can be displayed in Metric units
• Calibrated for Fresh or Salt Water Use
• 12-volt 9-amp Rechargeable Battery
• Darkwater® LED Lighting Technology
• Soft Pack Shuttle, 12-volt 9-amp Battery, 3-stage Auto Battery Charger and Stabilizer Fin