The AT-600Pro2 will handle up to 600 watts SSB and CW and 300 on RTTY (1.8 – 30 MHz) and 250 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything. It will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds. You can also use the AT-600Pro with longwires, random wires and antennas fed with ladder line just by adding a balun.
The AT-600Pro2 features two antenna ports on the rear panel with a front-panel indicator showing which is in use, and separate memory banks for each antenna. Easy to read LED bar-graph meters showing RF power, SWR and tuner status, tactile feedback control buttons and an LED bypass indicator complete the user interface. Any power source from 11 – 16 volts DC can be used; the AT-600Pro2 draws only 750mA during a tune cycle and much less when not tuning. Radio cables are not included.
Interface Cables Optional
* Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
* Power rating HF (1.8 to 30 MHz): 5 to 600 watts
* Power rating 6M (50 to 54 MHz): 250 watts
* Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status.
* Over 4000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
* Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds, <0.1 second memory tune
* Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M).
* For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or Coax Fed Antenna.
* Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA Max (user supplies power source)
* Enclosure: 10.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 inches. Weight: 3 pounds.
Web DescriptionIC-2000This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionIC-PACThis product is currently on order
Web DescriptionY-ACCIn stock