The TS-990S comes equipped with dual receivers for simultaneous reception on different bands, it also features narrow-band roofing filters on the main receiver in a full down-conversion configuration. The TS-990S achieves the highest basic reception performance of any radio in the TS series, through the careful selection of circuits, components and accelerating analysis using triple DSP configuration.
- Down-conversion format for all amateur radio bands on main RX
- Newly developed mixer contributes to achieving +40bBm IP3
- Narrow-band High-IP roofing filters
- Comes equipped with ±0.1 ppm TCXO which combines high stability with energy savings
- Equipped with dedicated DSP for main receiver, sub-receiver and band scope
- Advanced AGC control, fusing together digital and analogue
- Extensive interference elimination & noise reduction functions
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner capable of high-speed operation
- Cooling system
- Dual TFT displays
- USB Firmware Updates
- Data mode supported by external I/O switching
- Transmit and receive DSP equalizers
- 2 USB Ports on front panel
- Voice guidance / Recording function
- Remote control the TS-990S from your PC
- Kenwood SKY COMMAND SYSTEM II
This is the ultimate HF rig! Kenwood has done a superlative build! No wonder it’s the top hog! Just wait until you try your new TS-990! This rig is for the serious Radio Ham! I’ve not heard a better receiver. Not a toy radio like others I’ve encountered!
ManufacturerWeb DescriptionINSTRUCTION MANUAL TS-990SThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionMC-60AIn stock