0.0/5 from 0 reviews
HF and 50MHz Transceiver
Receiver Frequency Range:
(VFO: Continuous 30 kHz - 60 MHz)
Transmitter Frequency Range:
160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6m bands
Transmit Output Power: TS-480HX
RF Output Power:
HF (AM) 200W (50W)
50MHz (AM) 100W (25W)
Modes of Operation:
SSB (J3E), CW (A1A), FSK (F1B), FM (F3E), AM (A3E)
Tailor-made for DX' ing, the new TS-480HX HF transceiver raises the bar on portable performance. Despite its compact dimensions, it delivers an astonishing punch: 200W (optional 41 amp continuous, DC 13.8V power supply required). Yet its separate control panel is perfect for base station use. Sharing virtually all the same powerful features is the 100W TS-480SAT, except that it boasts a built-in antenna tuner. Whichever model you choose, you can be sure of enjoying the best of both worlds - first-rate communications at home and on the trail. This product can be used with the 5MHz frequency band for the US market.
- 200W output (50MHz: 100W) DC 13.8V operation
The TS-480HX is a highly portable rig offering 200W output (50MHz: 100W)
( Requires 41 amps 13.8 VDC for 200 watts output )
- 16-bit AF digital signal processing offers such powerful features as noise reduction, TX/RX equalizer, and AF filters.
- Separate LCD control panel with speaker
Sporting a large amber LCD with backlit keys, the stand alone control panel can be positioned anywhere up to 4 metres from the main unit.
- Continuous RX: 500kHz (VFO:30kHz) to 60MHz
- TX covers all Amateur bands 1.8MHz to 50Mhz
- Quad-mixer that provides RX dynamic range in the TS-950 class, PSK31 compatibility, packet cluster tune (with TM-D700E/A), PC-based control, and optional IF filters
- Twin cooling fans
- Memory name function with 8 alphanumeric characters
- Multiple scan functions
- Transvertor display function
- FM wide and narrow deviation selection
- Direct frequency entry
- 5 watt minimum RF output setting for QRP operation
- FSK reverse function
- Optional 1.8 KHz SSB, 500 HZ, 270 Hz SSB and CW filters
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
Web DescriptionMC-60AIn stock
Web DescriptionVGS-1In stock
ManufacturerWeb DescriptionKRS-480In stock