Icom IC-R8600 Wideband Receiver
The Icom IC-R8600 wideband communications receiver raises the bar on sophisticated radio monitoring. This ground breaking receiver made its world debut at the Tokyo Ham Fair on August 19, 2016. The IC-R8600 covers 0.01-3000 MHz (less cellular) in analogue and decodes multiple digital protocols, including D-STAR, NXDN, dPMR and APCO P25. It has a large 4.3 inch colour TFT touch screen display with fast spectrum scope and waterfall display. The advance circuit employs modern FPGA/DSP base architecture with traditional superheterodyne circuitry. Optional RS-R8600 PC remote control software allows control of all receiver functions. There is a convenient SD card slot for received log, decode log and voice recording.
The rear panel features: 10.7 MHz IF Output, LAN Port, Mute Line, Reference I/O, I/Q output, External speaker jack, AF/IF output, CI-V remote terminal, USB port, DC power Input jack, S meter output jack, Aux., three antenna jacks (N/SO239/RCA) and ground terminal. The I/Q signal output supports use with third-party SDR software and/or external decoding.
- 10.7 MHz IF Output Jack
- 10 MHz Reference Frequency Input/Output
- I/Q Output Jack
- External Speaker Jack
- AF/IF Output Jack
- CI-V Remote Control Jack
- USB Connector
- MUTE Input Jack
- Ethernet Connector
- DC Power Socket
- DC IN Jack
- S-meter Output Jack
- AUX Jack
- RCA Antenna Connector (500 O)
- PL-259 Antenna Connector, Type-N Connector
- Ground Terminal
- Ultra-wide frequency coverage with RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication) function
- Fast moving, real-time spectrum scope and waterfall functions
- Decodes multiple digital protocols, including D-STAR, NXDNTM, dPMRTM and APCO P25
- Large 4.3 inch TFT colour touch screen display
- Clear audio quality using FPGA/DSP base architecture with superheterodyne circuitry
- Optional RS-R8600 PC remote control software allows control of all receiver functions
- I/Q signal output for use with third-party SDR software and/or external decoding
- The SD card slot for received log, decode log and voice recording
- Optional SP-39AD external speaker with integrated power supply
SEVEN SISTERS FALLS, MB
Exceeds expectations. Running it with PC software and on satellite antennas for VHF and UHF. Great reception of RTTY on HF. Recommended!
Web DescriptionDiscone AntennaThe Icom AH8000 is a multi-purpose discone antenna that receives solid from 100 to 3300 MHz! It can also be used for transmit on 144, 430, 1200 and 2400 MHz ham bands (under 200 watts)This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionSP-23In stock