GMR 18 xHD
This product requires special order.
0.0/5 from 0 reviews
Garmin GMR 18 xHD Radome | 010-00959-00
- 4 kW high-definition 18” dome radar
- Pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features
- 48 or 24 RPM rotation speeds for fast screen refreshes, auto adjusts as needed based on range
- 48 Mile max range setting
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using Our next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 18 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features. Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 18 xHD delivers higher resolution than our previous generation 18” dome radars. New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions. Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment. Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit colour (on select chartplotters); range of 48 nm. Optional “No Transmit Zone” can protect areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability. This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
In The Box
- GMR 18 xHD
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
- Grommet for marine cable
Physical & Performance Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 20" diameter, 9.75" high (50.8 cm diameter, 24.8 cm high) Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg) Watperproof: yes (IPX7) Antenna length: 17" (43.18 cm) Power consumption: 30 W typical; 48 W max Rotation speed (RPM) 24/48 rpm (dual rotation) Transmit Power: 4 kW Power Input: 11-35 V DC Beam width: 5.2° horizontal, 25° vertical Maximum range: 48 nm Minimum range: 20 metres Radar type: Radome Radome High definition (outstanding target separation with less screen clutter): yes MARPA target tracking (collision avoidance): Yes (Requires Heading Sensor, Sold Separately) Guard zone alarm: Yes Colour: 8 bit Radar overlay support: Yes Dual range support 8 bit No Transmit Zone: Yes
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
Web DescriptionSplit Connector (14.5 mm)This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionMarine Heading Sensor CableThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionMarine Heading Sensor Cable (NMEA 2000®, 19.7 ft)This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7607This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7607xsvThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7608This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7608xsvThis product requires special order.