Garmin GMI 20 Marine Instrument 010-01140-00
Perfectly Designed for Power and Sail Vessels :
- Marine instrument display clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters
- Large, bright 4” color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4” color display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens on the GMI 20 prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network.
In addition, the GMI 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI 20 with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
When selecting your GMI, there are 2 bundled versions to pick from: one includes a GWS™ 10 wind transducer and the other, a DST800 thru-hull smart transducer and GWS 10 transducer. The wind transducer records speed and direction, air temperature and barometric pressure. The thru-hull records water depth, water temperature and boat speed.
- Dimensions without sun cover (H×W×D): 110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33" x 4.53" x 1.18")
- Dimensions with sun cover (H×W×D): 115 x 120 x 35.5 mm (4.53" x 4.72" x 1.40")
- Weight without sun cover: 247 g (8.71 oz)
- Weight with sun cover: 283 g (9.98 oz)
- Temperature range: From 5° to 158° F (from -15° to 70° C)
- Compass-safe distance: 209 mm (8.25")
- Case material: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IPX7
- Power usage: 2.5 W max
- Unit max. voltage: 32 Vdc
- NMEA 2000® input voltage: 9-16 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 load equivalency number (LEN): 6 (300 mA at 9 Vdc)
In the box :
- Specs :
- GMI™ 20*
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Silver/black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® power cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors and terminators
Web DescriptionNMEA 2000®Extend your NMEA 2000 backbone with our 1 foot (0.3 m), 6 feet (2 m), 13 feet (4 m), 19 feet (6 m) and 32 feet (10 m) backbone/drop cables (sold separately).This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionNMEA 2000® Power CableThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionNMEA 2000® Terminators (Male)This standard male or female NMEA 2000 light cable connector provides termination resistance for one end of the backbone of the network. Each male or female connector sold separately.This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionNMEA 2000® Terminator (Female)A termination resistor for one end of the backbone of an NMEA 2000 network. Features a standard female NMEA 2000 light cable connector.This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionNMEA 2000® Field-installable ConnectorsUse our male or female NMEA 2000 field-installable connectors to create custom-length drop cables and backbone extension cablesThis product requires special order.
Web Description010-11394-00This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGFL™ 10With the GFL 10 Fluid Level Analog Adapter aboard your vessel, you can give new life to your old gauges by making the transition from analog to digitalThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGFS 10Add fuel tracking capabilities to your Garmin chartplotter and optimize your boat's fuel economy. The GFS 10 tracks fuel flow use and sends the data to your chartplotter via the Garmin CANet® or NMEA 2000®.This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP® 1222xsvExperience an advanced all-in-1 solution with our 12-inch GPSMAP 1222xsv keyed combo. It has built-in support for Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü, CHIRP SideVüThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7407This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7407xsvThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7408This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7408xsvThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7410This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7410xsvThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7412This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionGPSMAP 7412xsvThis product requires special order.