Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera
Garmin GC 10 010-11372-00
See more of your surroundings with the Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera. With the GC 10 on your vessel, you’ll be able to monitor areas inside and outside while you're on the water.
Know What’s Nearby
The Garmin GC 10 acts as an extra set of eyes on your vessel. Whether you’re backing out of a boat-filled marina or simply keeping tabs on your engine room, you’ll have the information you need to make decisions while on the move; it’s like being in two places at once.
Focused on Convenience
Video from the Garmin GC 10 can be viewed via on-board televisions, video monitors or compatible chartplotters that support video input. It’s convenience that means you won’t have to add separate hardware that’s device-specific to view your feed. There also are standard and reverse-image cameras for you to choose from. The reverse-image cameras reverse the video on your screen – perfect for backing out of tight locations. And with infra-red functionality, you'll be able to view your surroundings in low-light conditions.
Built to Last
Durable and waterproof, the Garmin GC 10 was built to brave the elements. It features a small and unobtrusive design in a rugged housing that makes it easy to mount almost anywhere on your boat. The GC 10 exterior is anodized with a powder-coated aluminum housing that's corrosion-resistant for long-term use. And it works inside or outside – so you’ll have the flexibility to monitor a variety of locations depending on your needs.
- Image Sensor Device: 1/3 in. (8.5 mm) Sony Super HAD CCD camera
- Effective Pixels: 768 x 494 (NTSC), 752 x 582 (PAL)
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlaced, 525 lines (NTSC), 625 lines (PAL)
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 480 TV lines
- Video Output: VBS, 1.0V peak-to-peak, composite, 75 ohms
- S/N Ratio: More than 48 dB (AGC off)
- Operating Temperature: From -20C to 60C
- Power Consumption: 80mA at 12Vdc (with LED on, 120 mA, maximum)
- Weight: 11.3 oz. (320g)
- Dimensions: Diameter, 2 3/8 in.: height, 2 1/4 in. (diameter, 60 mm: height, 57 mm)
- Compass Safe Distance: 6 1/8 in. (155 mm)
- Waterproof rating: IP66
ManufacturerWeb DescriptionGPSMAP® 1222xsvExperience an advanced all-in-1 solution with our 12-inch GPSMAP 1222xsv keyed combo. It has built-in support for Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü, CHIRP SideVüThis product requires special order.