Marine Heading Sensor | 010-11417-00
When interfacing this 3-axis compass heading sensor to our marine lineup of MFDs and radars, mariners can expect unparalleled radar overlay performance and accuracy along with excellent MARPA capabilities.
This heading sensor (based on Airmar H2183) uses a rate gyro, so it can maintain an exceptional 2 degree heading accuracy under heavy dynamic conditions, with up to 30 degrees of pitch and roll. In addition, it supports either NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® data output to fit any installation.
Installation is a snap thanks to the heading sensor’s innovative design, allowing it to mount to any angled bulkhead. Mariners can expect this heading sensor to provide trouble-free service in the harshest conditions and will learn to appreciate its reliability and excellent performance.
* Note: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 cables sold separately
- Better than 1 degree static heading accuracy
- Industry leading 2 degree dynamic accuracy up to 30 degree pitch and roll
- Three-axis solid-state compass provides accurate heading data
- Three-axis accelerometer improves heading, pitch and roll in static conditions
- Three-axis rate gyro improves heading, pitch and roll in dynamic conditions
- Temperature compensated across the entire operating range to ensure optimum accuracy
- Easy installation to any angled bulkhead
- Auto-calibration feature
- Dimensions (HxLxD): 2" (5.08 cm) x 4.4" (11.18 cm) x 4.5" (11.43 cm)
- Default heading output: 10 Hz for both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 (NMEA 2000 can be output up to 20 Hz)
- Waterproof housing: IPX6
- Operating voltage: 9 VDC to 16 VDC
ManufacturerWeb DescriptionGMR 24 xHDThis product requires special order.