The M-625L pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces.
With up to 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more – and see farther – than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- 3-year warranty for added protection when you register your M-Series.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
M-Series Control Unit
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls. Controller functions include: :
- Heated LCD screen – Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable "hot key" for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations – Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the pan/tilt camera to pre-defined positions with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
|Thermal Imaging Specifications|
|Sensor Type:||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer|
|FOV:||25º x 20º (NTSC)|
|Focal Length:||25 mm|
|E-Zoom:||2x & 4x|
|Image Processing:||FLIR DDE|
|Daylight Imaging Specifications|
|Detector Type:||1/2" Interline Transfer Lowlight CCD|
|Lines of Resolution:||768 x 494|
|Minimum Illumination:||100 µlux (@ f/1.4)|
|FOV:||Matched to IR|
|Size:||7" dia. x 11.2" ht.|
|Pan/Tilt Coverage:||360º Continuous Pan, +/-90º Tilt|
|Video Output:||NTSC or PAL|
|Connector Types:||BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for video out|
|Power Requirements:||12 VDC to 24 VDC (-10%/+30%)|
|Power Consumption:||IIIA/3R (US FDA/IEC)|
|Power:||25 W nominal; 50 W max|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25°C to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Automatic Window Defrost:||Standard|
|Shock:||15 g vertical, 9 g horizontal|
|Vibration:||IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E|
|Wind:||100 knot (115.2 mph)|
|Standard Package:||Camera Head with 18-inch Pigtails for Power, Analog Video, and Ethernet;|
Joystick Control Unit; Operator Manual
|Warranty:||3 Year (With product registration)|
|Optional Accessories:||Dual Station JCU; Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Ethernet Cables; Top-Down Mounting Riser|
|Detect Man (1.8m x 0.5m):||~2,700 ft (820 m)|
|Detect Small Vessel (4.0m x 1.5m):||~1.4 mi (2.25 km)|