Flir First Mate II HM-324B XP+ Thermal Night Vision Camera
Portable thermal imaging cameras for security and law enforcement applications The HM-Series are handheld shock-resistant thermal imaging cameras. They produce a crisp image in the darkest of nights. Thanks to the HM-Series, security professionals and law enforcement officers can see suspects in total darkness, through smoke, and light foliage. The H-Series are excellent tools for walking patrols that need to secure industrial sites or borders, customs and law enforcement officers and all others that need to see what is happening in total darkness, in all weather conditions, without being seen themselves.Features :
- The HM-Series are extremely affordable units. From now on, everyone can afford thermal night vision. Price is no longer an issue. There is no longer a need to use a less effective night vision technology.
- The HM-324 and HM-307 produce thermal images of 320 x 240 pixels on which the smallest of details can be seen.. All cameras are equipped with advanced internal camera software that delivers a crisp image without the need for user adjustments.
- The HM-324 provides a 24° field of view. This offers an excellent combination of range performance and situational awareness. For longer range performance, they can be equipped with a 2X extender which offers a 12° field of view.
- The HM-Series are extremely compact and extremely light systems. They are ideal for go-anywhere operations, in all circumstances. They are IP67 rated.
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use, the HM-Series are fully controlled with just 5 buttons on top of the unit. Conveniently placed the backlit buttons are all right underneath your fingertips.
- The HM-Series come standard with a “hot shoe” which can easily be mounted on the cameras. Not only does it allow for tripod mounting, the “hot shoe” also has a power-in and video-out connection. This means the HM-Series can be fully operational on a tripod while charging the batteries.
- The HM-Series have an operating time of over 5 hours on a single charge. They work on 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries that come with the camera. The HM-Series can also run on standard non-rechargeable Alkaline or Lithium Ion AA batteries.
The XP+ versions contain a number of useful features such as:
- Image storage : Allows storing thermal images in JPEG format on a removable SD-card by the touch of a button. A 1 GB SD-card holds up to 20,000 images.
- Video storage: By holding a button, the HM-324 XP+ has the ability to record full frame rate MPEG-4 video. The HM-324 XP+ can record more than 2 hours of video on a 1 GB SD-card.
- USB2 connection: Can be used to transfer the saved images to a PC.
- Digital zoom : A 2X digital zoom allows you to have a closer look at objects when necessary.
|Sensor Type:||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer|
|Focal Length:||19 mm|
|Picture Button:||Still image capture and video capture to SD card|
|Zoom Button:||2x E-Zoom|
|Image Storage:||Stores still images and video|
|Upgradeability:||Upgrade via software update through SD card slot|
|Operating Temp:||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|HM Package Includes:||HM-Series Handheld Thermal Camera, Hot Shoe Charging & Video Output Accessory, 4 Rechargeable AA Batteries, AC Power Adapter/Charger, Neck Lanyard, Operator's Manual, USB Cable, Video Output Cable.|
|SD Card:||SD Card|
|Weight (Incl. Lens):||1.45 lb (653 g) with batteries.|
|Range Performance:||24° Lens / 12° Lens (2x Extender)|
|Detect Man:||~1,500 ft (.28 mi; 500 yd) /~2,590 ft (.5 mi; 890 yd)|
|Detect Small Vessel:||~4,200 ft (.8 mi; 1,400 yd) /~(1.3 mi; 2290 yd)|