Super Discone Antenna
The D3000N Super Discone Antenna is an ultra-wideband antenna covering amateur radio, commercial 2-way, cellular, air traffic control and various utility frequency bands. Rust-free stainless steel is employed in major component parts making the antenna rust resistant and durable.
• Ultra-wideband design 25 to 3000 MHz receive, 50-1200 MHz transmit (6m tunable for transmit)
• Compact and lightweight design enables antenna to be installed on balcony railing at an apartment or condominium
• Ideal for 2m, 1-1/4m, 70cm, 33cm and 23cm amateur bands
• Excellent "shop" antenna for testing various transmitters on a single coax
• Can be made further compact and lightweight by removing the top loading coil if 25-50 MHz reception is not required
|Gain dBi:||2 (nominal)|
|Max Power Rating:||144 MHz up: 200 watts|
6m: 20 watts FM, 50 watts PEP
|Remarks:||Adjustable 50-54 MHz|
|Element Phasing:||Wideband Discone|
Great scanner antenna
Bought for SDR receiving. Great performance across the range. I now use it for my base radio. No gain, but I can still get 75KM+ . Very compact. Can fit in an attic.