Nav-Mat Portable GPS Dash Mount
- * Works with Most Stock Windshield Mounts included with the device
- Weighted, Anti-Skid Base
- Conforms To Your Dash
- No Tools Required
- Holds up to Several Pounds
- Easily View Your GPS While Driving
- Uses The Stock GPS Windshield Mount
- Portable And Stow-Able, Keep Out of View - Anti-Theft!
- Available in New Retail Ready Packaging
The Nav-Mat is the most convenient mounting accessory for your portable GPS today. Using the physics of weight distribution along with high tech anti-skid materials, it creates a solid mounting base while turning your windshield mounted GPS into a dash mounted GPS.
The Nav-Mat conforms to the contours of your dashboard, allowing it to work on uneven or textured surfaces while the anti-skid underside keeps the device from sliding. Designed to work with devices up to several pounds using the stock windshield suction mount sold with most popular GPS units, the Nav-Mat requires no tools for installation and can easily be moved from vehicle to vehicle or put out of sight when leaving the vehicle.
Also works well with other Bracketron Windshield Mounts for mounting devices such as Satellite Radio, Cell Phones and MP3 Players.
* Is not suitable for use with the TomTom Go 720 and Go 920/920T. Please Note: The stock windshield mounts provided with these units do not provide sufficient clearance height to the unit needed to work properly with the Nav-Mat.