The Micro-Start XP-1 PPS (Personal Power Supply) is the BEST-SELLING mini jump-starter product that started it all. So small it fits in your pocket yet so powerful it starts Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, more! Charge & Power Everything: 19V Laptops, 12V Devices, and USB Devices!
Check out the NEWLY REDESIGNED Micro-Start XP-1 PPS (Personal Power Supply). Winner of the SEMA New Products Award in 2013, it was the first & ORIGINAL mini jump-starter and is considered the industry standard in its class. Now the XP1 has been fully redesigned to offer more features, more power, more functionality and as always we are producing the safest unit of its kind with the latest protections built into the unit and its clamps.
The XP-1 is so small it fits in your POCKET, PURSE or BACKPACK, yet so powerful it can start Motorcycles, Powersports Vehicles, even V8 Trucks up to 30X in a row! Jump-Start vehicles with gas engine sizes up to 6L V8. Amazingly the XP-1 can also Power & Charge your Devices: Cell Phones, Cameras, Tablets and much more. It has FOUR on-board power ports: a 19V for Laptops, a 12V standard output for all 12V Accessories, and TWO USB outputs for powering 5V USB-charged devices.
The XP-1 is extremely lightweight and compact (only 6.75” x 3.25” x 1”, 15.25 oz). It’s small enough to easily take with you anywhere! Whether you are riding, driving, camping, boating, skiing or traveling, remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or get that last bit of work done. The Micro-Start PPS even has a high-power 110-Lumen LED flashlight built-in, with 2 flash patterns including a S.O.S. flashing beacon.
The Micro-Start is incredibly SIMPLE to use. Charge it once and take back-up power wherever you go. No need for an electrical outlet or power station; the XP-1 is a self-contained Power Supply / Jump-Starter! The XP-1 comes in a convenient Carry Case with EVERYTHING you need to Jump-Start your Vehicles and Charge your Electronics no matter where you are. The XP-1 can be recharged up to 1000 times for a long service life!
- Vehicles with Gas Engine up to 6 Liter V8: Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, other Powersports Vehicles, Boats, other Watercraft.
- 200 Amps starting current – 400A Peak!
CHARGE & POWER
- 19V Laptops (not compatible with Apple 16V laptops)
- 12V Devices: GPS, Mobile DVD Players, Small Fans, LED lighting and more.
- USB Devices: all Cell / SmartPhones, Tablets, Kindles, iReaders, GoPros and other Cameras, PSPs / Handheld Games, MP3 / Music Players, Bluetooth devices, more!
- 12,000 mAh capacity.
- LED Flashlight built-in with 3 beam modes (steady, strobe, SOS beacon).
- Lighted capacity indicator. Press a button to see level of battery capacity remaining in the Micro-Start.
- Automatic power-off when not in use; you do not need to turn it off.
- Built-in protections for over-charge & over-discharge. Long battery life.
- Top Quality design, build-quality and safety features. UL listed battery cells.
The Micro-Start XP-1 model comes with everything you need in a convenient carrying case.
- 1 Leatherette Carry Case that holds all parts neatly organized.
- 1 Micro-Start XP-1 PPS.
- 1 Set of SMART Mini Jumper Clamps with Multiple Safety Protections built-in (thermal protections & multiple safety features: prevents reverse polarity connection, over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, back-charge).
- 1 universal DC Cable (black) for all 12V Accessories & use with…
- 8 detachable Laptop Tips (Fits many but not every Laptop charging port. Fits: Apple, Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, more).
- 1 universal 4-into-1 USB Cable (white). (Tips: Mini USB, Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, Apple 30-pin).
- 1 Mobile Charger (plugs into cigarette lighter socket).
- 1 Home Charger (plugs into wall outlet).
- 1 Instruction Manual.
- 3 lbs
- 10 x 8 x 2 in
- 15.25 oz (433 g)
- 6.75? x 3.25? x 1? (mm: 171x83x25)
- 12000 mAh
- Gas Engines up to 6.0 Liter V8
- 200A, Peak of 400A
- 110-Lumen LED Flashlight
- Leatherette Carry Case
- 10? x 7? x 1.5? (mm:254x178x38)
I bought the XP-1 about a year ago and have mostly used it for charging cell phones when traveling and needing extended use. I have used it to start vehicles a couple of times before. This morning I used it to start my 6cyl truck left outside in -30C. Worked like a charm. I'm very happy with this product and would highly recommend it.