0.0/5 from 0 reviews
118-135.995 MHz (AM)
Transmit Output Power:
Approx. 50W (HI)
Approx. 10W (MID)
Approx. 5W (LOW)
Modes of Operation:
Features of DR-135T
- 50 watts, H/M/L power settings
- 100 memory channels
- Front panel data port
- Rear panel DSUB9 computer connection
- No need to remove mic for packet operation
- Ignition key on/off feature
- CTCSS, DCS encode+decode, DTMF encode and Tone-burst are all standards
- Clean, clear Alinco audio
- Super-wide 7 character alphanumeric display
- Wide and narrow FM modes (16K0 & 8K50F3E)
- Theft alarm feature
- A large, palm-fitting commercial-grade backlit microphone with a metal connector (not a modular plug) as well as direct frequency input and direct multi-function access such as monitor, call channel, power setting, memory to VFO plus more!
- Stays in mode you select (voice/packet) through
power off cycles
- Ten autodial memories
- and more....at Low Alinco price!
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
Web DescriptionEJ-47UThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionERW-4CThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionERW-7This product requires special order.