This product requires special order.
0.0/5 from 0 reviews
- Easy to program memory banks
Managing 1000 memories is easy when you use the free software available from the Alinco website and the optional ERW-4C cable (USB/Serial conversion cable usable with ERW-4C for USB connections) to expand your own bank-partitions from standard 10 up to 50!
(Note: This feature is accessible only with using the free-software and allows you to freely set up bank partitions up to 50 banks within the available 1000 memory channels.)
- Pre-set bands make operation easy
AM/FM and TV audio bands have been pre-set to make it easy to enjoy the DJ-X7T/E right from the start.
- Five scan modes
Five scan modes are available including preset frequencies, VFO, memory scan, programmed scan or tone scan to search for unknown CTCSS tones. The Timed/busy modes are selectable on all modes except the tone scan mode.
- Power options keep you in control
The DJ-X7 comes with a standard adapter that charges the Lithium ion battery AT THE SAME TIME it powers the radio with AC power. So, you can listen while the unit is charging. Plus, the long-lasting, partially rechargeable lithium ion battery delivers approximately 19 hours of operating time.
(AC adapter may cause slight noise to the receiving audio on some frequencies. The operating time may vary depending on settings such as audio-volume level, battery-save status etc.)
- Receiver range: 0.100 - 1299.995MHz continuous
- Mode: A3E (AM) / F3E (FM,WFM)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms unbalanced / SMA-port
- Operating battery voltage: DC3.7V (external DC port DC3.7V-6.0V)
- Current consumption: Approx. 90mA average/Approx. 65mA stand-by/Approx 22mA battery-save on
- Frequency stability: -7 to +3ppm at -10c to +60c
- Dimension without projection: 58(W) x 96(H) x 14.5(D) mm
- Weight:103g antenna/battery inclusive
- Receiver: Triple-conv. Super-heterodyne (NFM,AM) / Double-conv. Super-heterodyne (WFM)
1st IF: 243.95MHz
2nd IF: 39.15MHz (NFM,AM) 10.70MHz (WFM)
3rd IF: 450KHz (NFM,AM)
- Sensitivity: Typical values in the bands, not the minimum guaranteed values
FM / 30 to 470MHz : 12dBu (0.25uV), 470MHz or higher 6dBu (0.5uV) 12dBSINAD
WFM / 76-470MHz : 2dBu (0.8uV), 470MHz or higher 9dBu (2.8uV) 12dBSINAD
AM / 0.1-50MHz : 0dBu (1.0uV), 50MHz 8dBu (0.4uV) 10dBS/N
- Selectivity: 6dB 12kHz or more, 60dB 35kHz or less (NFM,AM), 6dB 130kHz or more, 60dB 300kHz or more (WFM)
- Audio Output power: Max 100mW or more (8ohms)
- Typical operating time: Approx. 19 hours with EBP58N (RX 1: Stand-by 4 BS-on)
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
ManufacturerWeb DescriptionERW-4CThis product requires special order.