Z-Lynk Wireless System
0.0/5 from 0 reviews
Garrett Z-Lynk™ Wireless System
Transmitter and reciever with 1/4" headphone jack connector
*Note: Z-Lynk Wireless System requires use of headphones with 1/4" headphone jack connector.
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- 1/4" headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- 17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)
- 2.4 GHz band frequency hopping
- Water resistant; do not submerge
- WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain
- WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Micro-USB charging port (cables included)
- 30 hours per charge (approx.)
- 2 years, limited parts and labor
- FCC, CE, IC
- -20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
ManufacturerWeb DescriptionZ-Lynk AT Headphone CableIn stock