Powerex MHC204U USB Compact Travel Charger for AA/AAA NiMH Batteries
The Powerex MHC204U charges up to 4 AA or AAA nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) rechargeable batteries. You can charge 2 or 4 batteries in about 4 hours. This charger uses a micro-USB connector as power input using the supplied 5V/1A USB wall adapter. The MH-C204U is equipped with a negative delta V microprocessor for precision charging to ensure batteries reach their full capacities without becoming overcharged.
The Powerex MHC204U Compact Travel Charger can also provide a 5V/1A USB output using 4 charged AA or AAA batteries. This way, you can have a power boost when your USB powered device such as your phone is low on battery.
The charger is great for use in the home or office, as well as in the car (car adapter required, sold separately).
- Charges 2 or 4 AA or AAA nickel-metal hydride or (NiMH) batteries
- AA batteries take about 4 hr to charge, while AAA's take 2 hr (450mAh charge rate)
- Charge your batteries anywhere around the world via the included 100-240VAC universal power adapter (may require optional plug converter)
- Negative delta V microprocessor for precision charging to ensure batteries reach their full capacities without becoming overcharged
- Includes a micro-USB cable and 5V/1A USB wall adapter
- Includes 4 AA Imedion 2400mAh batteries and battery holder
With the MHC204U USB Compact Charger, you can:
CHARGE your batteries anywhere using a wall adapter, computer, solar panel, car charger, or powerbank.
RECHARGE your USB devices anytime, such as your smart phone, digital camera, iPad, Apple Watch, and GoPro.