0.0/5 from 0 reviews
Firestik MK294R Stake Hole Mount with 18 ft
- Now you can install a CB or scanner antenna on the bed rail of your pick-up without
- drilling holes in the exterior of the vehicle.
- You get a quality stainless steel mount and 18 ft. of professional grade Fire-Flex coaxial
- cable (with FireStik’s exclusive Fire-Ring connector) all in one package!
- The mount in this mini-kit is exclusively available from Firestik. They designed it just
- for you pick-up truck owners.
- The mount goes nicely into one of the stake holes found on the bed rail of full size pick-up
- The stainless steel bracket drops in and is locked into place with stainless steel hardware.
- There are no visible mounting holes required. They have even included a gasket to protect
- the finish on your truck.
- Any of FireStik’s standard 3/8?-24 threaded antennas or accessories will screw directly into
- the antenna stud.
- Each mini-kit contains a FREE microphone hanger. Important Consideration
- When mounted in either of the stake hole pockets directly behind the vehicle cab, antennas
- that are shorter than 4-feet will experience substantial reflection from the metallic corners
- of the cab (between the side and rear glass).
- Antennas shorter than 4-feet will, in most likelihood, be difficult if not impossible to tune to
- a satisfactory SWR.
- The PL-259 connector (radio end) is supplied in this kit but is not installed on the coax cable.
- This allows the cable to be routed into the vehicle through a smaller hole.
- A grommet is supplied. After the connector is placed on the coax, the center conductor MUST
- be soldered to the PL connector.
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.