Oregon Scientific WMR200 | WMR-200 Professional Weather Station Center
Oregon Scientific WMR200 Professional Weather Center gives you all the advanced weather data and forecasting you would expect from a meteorologist - right from your own backyard! Equipped with a touch- panel interface for quick and convenient information access, the WMR200 captures over 10 weather measurements, from up to 300 feet away.
The WMR200 comes complete with a wind sensor, a temperature and humidity sensor, and a self-emptying rain gauge. For additional weather monitoring, the weather station can support up to ten remote sensors and a UV monitor (optional). An environmentally-friendly solar panel supplies additional power to the wind sensor and temperature and humidity sensors to provide energy savings and prolong battery life. On the Weather Center's main console, you'll see the precise atomic time, current indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction, wind chill, dew point, heat index, barometric pressure and rainfall data.
Weather forecast icons show the forecast of weather for the next 12 to 24 hours within a 19 to 31 mile radius. Rainfall display modes include rain rate, hourly rainfall, accumulated rainfall and 24 hour rainfall. Wind level is shown by a series of flag icons, and the wind gusts and average can be displayed in knots, mph or metric measurements. A bar chart shows barometric, rain and UV index data. This unit allows you to set multiple weather alarms, including high rainfall, high UV (with optional UV sensor), high and low temperature, high and low humidity, high wind speed, low wind chill, and high and low dew point.
The WMR200 memory feature allows you to view the minimum and maximum temperature, heat index, humidity, dew point, wind speed and wind chill. View hourly records for the barometer, rainfall and optional UV data. The WMR200 also offers an onboard memory Data Logger that stores data with a time stamp. You can select the frequency in minutes (1, 2, 5, 10 or 15 minutes) for data recording, and upload the data to your PC.
Includes 5-language software English, Dutch, Italy, Spanish and French to store and view weather data on your PC via USB download.
With state-of-the-art technology and professional-level features, the WMR200 is the only Weather Center you'll ever need!
- Displays weather forecast icons Sunny, Clear night, Partly Cloudy, Partly Cloudy at night, Cloudy, Rainy or Snowy
- Displays current Moon phase
- Indoor and outdoor (up to 10 wireless sensors) temperature and humidity measurements (Channel 1 is used for the outdoor temperature and humidity sensor provided in this package. Additional temperature and humidity sensors can use other channels.)
- Measures temperature, humidity, wind chill, wind speed, wind direction, UV index (optional), barometric pressure and rainfall
- Displays dew point, wind chill and heat index readings
- Weather alert alarms for temperature, heat index, humidity, dew point, gust wind and rainfall rate
- Auto scanning function scrolls through all sensor channels
- Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock (with manual clock setting option)
- Includes 5-language software (English, German, Italian, Spanish and French) to store and view weather data on your PC via USB download
- On-board Data Logger Function stores data with a time stamp
- Long range transmission of 300 feet (100 meters) at 433MHz between the main unit and remote sensors
- Main weather station console features touch-screen controls and EL backlight
- Continuous backlight switch
- Installation kit allows for multiple mounting options (includes 6 foot mounting pole)
- Low battery indicator icons for both main unit and wireless sensors
- Operating temperature range: -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (30 to 60 degrees Celsius)
- Main console is wall mountable or free-standing on tabletop
- Includes 6 volt DC AC adapter for main unit and batteries for wireless sensors
- Includes 6 foot USB cable
- Sensors using 3.0 protocol are compatible with this unit
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
1. Main Unit
- 6 volt AC Adapter
- USB cable
- 4 AA batteries
2. Wind Sensor/Temperature & Humidity Sensor:
- Wind sensor (wind vane and anemometer)
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- Sensor casing and connector
- Aluminum pole
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 AAA batteries
3. Solar Panel & Connector
4. Rain Gauge :
- Self-emptying rain collector
- 2 AA batteries