Scala-Rider G4 Bluetooth Headset
The latest Scala Rider G4 allows the bikers to communicate up to 4 person (2 couples) within the range up to 1.6 Km / 1 Mile, and is designed for fully backward compatible with Scala Rider Headsets, and listen to the embedded FM radio.
Designed and Engineered for Heavy-Duty Performance.
- Bike-to-Bike intercom communications among up to three bikers within a range* of up to 1 mile.
- Rider-to-Passenger communications: Passenger may link 4 way intercom conference calling between 2 couples riding on motorcycles(full duplex).
- Includes an builtin FM radio with scan and seek features, and 6 station channel memory.
- Full Duplex: Allows simaltaneous talking and listening while using intercom.
- Individual audio sources - each G4 headset is able to conduct mobile phone calls or listen to Fm radio or MP3 audio independently.
- VOX Technology. Receive or reject incoming calls by random voice control and voice dial and redial functions.
- AGC Technology: Speaker volume adjusts automatically according to ambient noise level and
driving speed. No need to use volume buttons and capability of microphone noise cancelling.
- Talking time up tp 10 hours and standby time up to 10 days.
- Virtually fits all 3/4 and full face helmets.
- Weather protected headset fits any motorcycle helmet even under rain and snow conditions.
Note : Range may vary depending on terrain.
Note : Multi device compatibility.
- Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
- Both Stereo and None Bluetooth enabled mp3 player,mobile phone.
- Bluetooth enabled GPS unit.
- Scala Rider Q2 headset.