GRE PSR-800 EZ Scan Digital P25 Scanner
- Select your local system you want to monitor.
- Special request? No problem - you can add favorite frequencies with the included EZ Scan Digital software utility program.
- The PSR-800 combines simple controls like those used in an MP3 player with the power and sophistication of a state-of-the-art scanning receiver!
- Designed to provide unprecedented ease of use, for beginners and experts!
- Complete USA and Canada Database On a MicroSD Card
- Recording Function permits recording of Transmission
- Exclusive Multi-Color Alert LED
- Full Dot-Matrix/High contrast "WHITE" Color backlight LCD
- Keypad, optimized for one-hand operation
- Multi-System Digital/Analog APCO P25 Trunking - Scans digital and analog trunked radio system signaling formats, including Project 25, Motorola Type I/II/Hybrid, EDACS and LTR systems.
- Upgradeable CPU and DSP firmware and library - Keep EZ Scan Digital current with enhancements and updates as they become available with free upgrades through EZ Scan Digital software utility program.
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder
- Weather radio receiver mode with SAME and All Hazards signal decoding
- User upgradeable CPU firmware
- Spectrum Sweeper rapidly finds nearby signals even if you do not know the frequency.
||25-54, 108-136.99166, 137-174, 216.0025-512, 764-781.996875, 791-796-996875, 806-960 (excluding cellular bands), 1240-1300 MHz|
||AM, FM, NFM, P25, MOT, EDACS, LTR, CTCSS, DCS|
||3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 25 kHz|
||AM 25-27.995 MHz: |
4 kHz / 6 kHz (-6 dB / -50 dB)
Other frequency and modulation:
7 kHz / 13 kHz (-6 dB / -50 dB)
||Up to 70 channels/second|
||Up to 80 steps/second|
||Trip conversion PLL synthesize super-heterodyne|
||500 mW (Max. Power)|
||4AA Batteries or USB 5V DC|
||170 mA nominal (Squelched) at 5V DC|
||14 to 140 deg. F (-10 to 60 deg. C)|
||5 5/16 x 2 1/8 x 1 1/16 inches (135 x 67 x 28 mm)|
||Approx. 7.4 oz (210 g)|
||USB Data Cable, Antenna, 2GB MicroSD Memory card, Rotating belt clip, CD-Rom Media|
Easy to understand Media Player User Interface - The simplified keypad and display with familiar Play, Pause and Navigation controls make EZ Scan Digital intuitive to use.
Complete USA Database on a MicroSD Card - The entire USA database is stored on a MicroSD Card included with the EZ Scan Digital, giving the user the most comprehensive radio data available...all without connecting EZ Scan Digital to a computer or Internet a GRE First!.
Upgradeable CPU Firmware and Library - Keep EZ Scan Digital current with the enhancements and updates as they become available through provided PC Software Application.
Powerful PC Software Application - Modify or add your own Scanlist with the easy to us EZ Scan Digital software application.
SKYWARN Store Spotter Functionality - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and learn about dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials announce them to the general public.
SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting -EZ Scan Digital features a Dedicated SAME Weather Alert Receiver mode, alerting users to severe weather and other hazards in the specific area(s) that they select. EZ Scan Digital can check local NOAA weather frequencies periodically, even while scanning, and provide an alert when an All Hazards alert occurs.
Multi-System Digital and Analog Trunking - Scans digital and analog trunked radio system signaling formats, including Project-25, Motorola Type I/II/Hybrid, EDACS, and LTR systems.
Powerful Spectrum Sweeper - Quickly sweeps EZ Scan Digital's frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby sources. When a nearby transmission is found, EZ Scan Digital automatically tunes to that frequency and receives the transmission.
Built-in Service Searches - Predefined service search ranges makes it easy to fine activity in your area.
Audible alarms - Programmable alarms can be configured to sound when certain frequencies are active.
Signal Strength Meter - Shows relative strength of received signals.
Slim, compact case design with larger speaker - Designed for one-handed operation and portability.