Yaesu FT-252 VHF 2 Meter Single Band Amateur FM Handheld Transceiver
The FT-252 is a compact, simple to operate handheld radio that provide up to 5 Watts of RF power, along with loud audio output (800 mW) for the 2 M amateur band.
The FT-252 ruggedly constructed water resistant body is sealed tight to meet iPX5 protection requirements. They are packed with popular and valuable features demanded by Amateur Radio operators around the world, including 200 memory channels with 10 flexible memory banks, CTCSS/DCS encode/decode, Multiple scanning modes, Dual-watch, Automatic Repeater Shift and ATS ( Automatic Transponder System).
Main Features :
- New Ergonomic design and Large Backlit LCD Display
- High Power Output : 5 Watts (FNB-124LI)
- Loud 800 mW Audio output
- ATS ( Automatic Transponder System) "beeps" when you move out of communication range.
- 200 Memory Channels with Alpha-numeric tags (Maximum 6 Characters)
- 10 Memory banks for Channel allocation.
- Emergency Operation (Alarm, Flash, Morse Code Message)
- NOAA Weather Channels and Weather Alert.
- Password Protection
- CTCSS (50 tones) and DCS (104 codes) Encode / Decode, with split Tone and DCS Encode-only capability
- Scanning Mode : VFO / Memory / PMS / Dual Watch
- Nine DTMF Auto-dialer memories
- Keypad / Dial / PTT Lockout Capability
- RF Squelch
- Memory-only operating mode available for easy operation
- Rugged case construction and Submersible (Water Protection IPX5 Rating)
- Smart Search for easily select active channels
- Battery Voltage Display
- Adjustable TX Deviation Level
- Transmit Time-Out-Timer (TOT) and Automatic Power-Off (APO)
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS)