Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detector Maximum results, for serious detectorists.
Minelab's multiple frequency Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology is the only technology in the world that provides the serious treasure hunter with both deep detection and deep precision discrimination, regardless of ground conditions and target type.
Minelab’s FBS technology simultaneously transmits 28 multiple frequencies from 1.5kHz to 100kHz. The lower the frequency used by a detector, the deeper it can penetrate. At low frequencies however, the sensitivity to small targets is sometimes reduced. The higher the frequency, the higher the sensitivity to small targets, but higher frequencies will not penetrate the ground as deeply. The increased frequency range of the Explorer SE Pro means more sensitive and accurate target identification at greater depths.
FBS technology also improves the detector's ability to cancel ground mineralisation. Ground balancing is automatic, so whatever the field conditions, the Explorer SE Pro maximises the depth, sensitivity and discrimination.Features:
- 28 Frequency Full Band Spectrum™ (FBS) technology.
- New lightweight, perfectly balanced waterproof ultra-light & ultra-tough 11" Double-D coil
- NiMH battery pack or 8 x AA Alkaline batteries for long battery life.
- 3rd generation software with faster and more powerful microprocessor.
- Full function advanced programming.
- Unique dual coordinate target profiling with patented SmartfindTM.
- Full ferrous Iron Mask discrimination.
- Easy learning curve with Quickstart Mode.
- Intuitive user interface with large, easy to read target coordinates.
- Fine sensitivity, threshold and volume adjust controls.
||Explorer SE Pro |
||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
||1.5 - 100kHz |
||11" Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
||Internal speaker & 6.35mm (1/4") headphone jack.|
||Koss 100 ohm headphones.|
||Large monochrome 71mm x 38mm (2.8" x 1.5") LCD with improved graphics and adjustable contrast.|
||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset.|
||Depth indicator, updates in Pinpoint mode.|
||Smartfind(TM) & Iron Mask.|
||Smartfind(TM) 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 31, Conductivity 31. 8 discrimination patterns (Coins, Fe Coins, Jewellery, Foil, Pull Tab, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 6 user slots.|
||Constant & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response.|
||Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold.|
||Automatic ground compensation - advanced digital filtering.|
|Ground Balance Type:
||Non-motion with modulated audio.|
||Semi-automatic & Manual (adjustable 1 to 32).|
|Tune / Noise Cancel:
||Manual & Automatic (11 channels).|
||Finer adjsutment level from 0 to 40.|
|Target Volume Adjust:
||Limit & Gain (1 to 10).|
||1600mAh NiMH or Alkaline batteries.|
|Low battery alert
||1100mm - 1358mm (43" - 55").|
||1.7kg (3.7lbs) (ex. battery).|
||3 years control box & coil.|