Sangean ATS-909X AM/FM/SW/SSB Receiver in Black
The ATS-909X is the new flagship of the Sangean line. It packs features and performance into a very compact and stylish package. Coverage includes all long wave (153-519 kHz), medium wave (520-1710 kHz) and all shortwave frequencies (1711-29999 kHz). FM and FM stereo to the headphone jack is also available (87.5-108 MHz). The new enlarged LCD features a bright white LED for excellent clarity.
Shortwave performance is enhanced with a wide-narrow bandwidth switch and excellent single side band performance (SSB tuning to 40 Hz steps via fine tuning). Five tuning methods are featured: direct keypad entry, manual tuning, auto scan, manual up-down tuning, memory recall or manual knob tuning.
- 406 presets (FM 3 pages: 27 presets / LW one page: 9 presets / MW 2 pages: 18 presets / SW 39 pages: 351 presets) 1 priority preset
- Five Tuning methods: Direct frequency tuning, car scan, manual tuning, memory recall and rotary tuning
- ATS (Car Tuning System) auto scan and preset in priority of signal strength in FM / MW / LW bands
- FM RDS / RBDS function with PS, PTY, RT and CT
- DSP IF decoder
- Large LCD screen with bright white LED backlight
- Automatically searches for strongest signal station within SW station pages
- Alarm by radio or buzzer
- Built-in 42 world time plus Daylight Savings Time device
- AM wide / narrow filter
- FM mono / stereo selector switch
- SSB (Single Side Band): USB / LSB 40Hz / step on fine tuning
- AM RF gain control
- REC out and standby control output
- Pre-programmed station name and frequency
- Direct key to recall favorite station in 1 button
- Battery and signal strength indicator
- Dual conversion device for short wave
- EEPROM for memories back up
- 8 characters for editing station name in display
- Tone manage (Music / Normal / News)
- several Timers
- Adjustable sleep timer
- Squelch setting to adjust look for sensitivity
- Supplied with AC power adapter
- Built-in rapid battery charger
- Signal and Battery strength indicator
- FM-stereo via earphones, headphone amplifier
- Speaker: 3 inches, 8 ohm
- Amplifier: Class B BTL
- Output power: 1 watt
- Aux-in jack for using MP3 player or iPod connectivity
- Regulate interface is compatible with Sangean DAR-101 which can do synthesized MP3 recording with ATS-909X
The ATS-909X consists of five tuning strategies for ease of locating frequencies. Call letters of local RDS (Radio Data Systems) FM stations show within the display. New enhanced functions consist of 406 programmable memories instead of 307 memories from the ATS-909 version. The control interface is compatible with Sangean DAR-101 which could make MP3 recordings while using ATS-909X. The squelch regulate could be set to adjust the seek out and find sensitivity.
Sangean has enlarged the LCD screen and now consists of a full LED backlight. The Aux-In jack allows for MP3 player or iPod connectivity. It has an built-in headphone amplifier which will allow for manual manage from the volume going to the headphones or ear buds.
This radio consists of an alarm clock that uses a ramp-up buzzer or wake up to a preferred station. Also includes several timers and an adjustable sleep timer.
Built-in battery charger can recharge NiMH batteries. Operates on 4 “AA” Alkaline or rechargeable batteries (not incorporated) or involved AC Adapter.
Contains carry case, ear buds, and SW antenna. One-year warranty. Weight: 1.5 lbs. Size: 8.8" W x five.3" H x one.5" D.